Thursday, February 3, 2011

Is Your Mom on Facebook?

Does your mom have a Facebook page?  Does she creep on your page or try and stalk your every move to make sure you are staying out of trouble?  Chances are she is probably an avid user of the website and creeping your page this very moment! 

I have recently ignored my mom's friend request because I feel as it is an invasion of my personal privacy.  I think she would also leave those embarrassing posts on my wall that I do not want anyone to see; you know the three words that every kid dreads seeing, "I LOVE YOU!" I could only imagine the comments my friends would post after they read that....

My whole family is against my decision to ignore my mom's request and they all think it was not nice.  Should I make a limited profile just for family?  I think it would be pointless, all she could see is my one profile picture and my information page which barely has any information on it.  Plus, she knows all the information about me listed on that page already!  I leave today and ask you all, should I feel bad or guilty for ignoring my mom's request?

1 comment:

  1. No guilt necessary. I say this as a mom of an 18 and a 19-year-old. I would not even consider friending them on FB. Some things do not have to be shared between us....

    ReplyDelete